Natalia Evnitskaya currently holds a 2-year postdoctoral fellowship at the Department of English Studies, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM, Spain). In 2012 she obtained her PhD in Language and Literature Teaching from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB, Spain). She is an active member of the CLIL-UAM research group (UAM) and the ‘Language and Education’ research group (UAB). She participated in several research projects funded by the Spanish and Catalan governments and collaborated in the organization of a number of international conferences on Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL).
- Ph.D. in Language and Literature Education, ‘cum laude’ distinction. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. 10.2012. Contact details: Department of Language and Literature Education and Social Science Education. Faculty of Education. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona). Spain.
- M.A. in Secondary Teacher Education. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain. English Language Teaching. 07.2009.
- M.A. in Research on Language and Literature Education. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain. 09.2008.
- B.A. in Foreign Philology. St. Tikhon Orthodox University, Moscow, Russia. English Philology. 06.2003.
- Extraordinary Doctorate Award. Ph.D. in Language and Literature Education. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain. 04.2016.